post #1981 of 2066 Old 01-11-2019, 06:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6059 Post(s)
Liked: 5457
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmon1 View Post
My dealer bringing my RS4500 demo out for 'drop off' (his words) in 90 minutes. Hopefully it fires up and is a keeper
Actually pretty keen to hear your thoughts.

I have a very sneaking suspicion that unit will not be leaving your house.

JVC X9500 (RS620) | 120" 16:9 | Marantz AV7702 MkII | Emotiva XPA-7 | DIY Modular Towers | DIY TPL-150 Surrounds | DIY Atmos | DIY 18" Subs
-
MadVR Settings | UHD Waveform Analysis | Arve Tool Instructions + V3 Javs Curves
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1982 of 2066 Old 01-11-2019, 06:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 2628 Post(s)
Liked: 1516
OK I got the RS4500 going. Here are some initial thoughts:

It's quiet enough even on high lamp.

It's super sharp all the way across. The Quick brown fox pattern looks perfect.
- I can see text on desktop at 3840x2160 with DPI scaling at 100%. I needed to scale on my 675ES to see text this clearly.
- Panel alignment on this unit isn't perfect. The red has some vertical shift. I aligned it to the center without using zone alignment.

I love dynamic laser dimming. On the most aggressive mode which I believe to be mode2, it does a good job for me. I can see some iris tripping scenes where the dimming isn't invisible, but its such a quick flash and you have to be looking for it, I think I'd be happy with that forever. The fade to blacks are great, the black performance isn't terrible, but not anywhere near where my RS640 can get. Still I think it might be good enough, which I'm picky so I need to do more testing.

The interstellar 53:30 scene I can get pretty black but the stars vanish more than on RS640. I'm wondering how NX9 compares here.

This unit came in a plastic show case with wheels. No box. It's probably something that's seen a lot of shows. When I fired it up, the lamp hours was at 0. So I have no idea what type of usage it has. It's not 0. Perhaps it was a defect that got repaired with a new motherboard and that reset the timer. In either case, my lumen measurements are disappointingly low:
- high: 2000 lumens
- mid: 1482 lumens
- low: 834 lumens

We have contacted the JVC rep, who is away at CES right now, but hopefully we can get some insight on the history of the unit. If it's got 10000 hours of usage, then I'm pretty happy with the above numbers. If this is how it comes new, I think it's too low light output for me and my 2500 hours a year usage.
woofer and Kris Deering like this.

Video: JVC RS640 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #1983 of 2066 Old 01-11-2019, 08:32 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 3244 Post(s)
Liked: 5192
Quote:

- I can see text on desktop at 3840x2160 with DPI scaling at 100%. I needed to scale on my 675ES to see text this clearly.
- Panel alignment on this unit isn't perfect. The red has some vertical shift. I aligned it to the center without using zone alignment.

I love dynamic laser dimming. On the most aggressive mode which I believe to be mode2, it does a good job for me. I can see some iris tripping scenes where the dimming isn't invisible, but its such a quick flash and you have to be looking for it, I think I'd be happy with that forever. The fade to blacks are great, the black performance isn't terrible, but not anywhere near where my RS640 can get. Still I think it might be good enough, which I'm picky so I need to do more testing.

The interstellar 53:30 scene I can get pretty black but the stars vanish more than on RS640. I'm wondering how NX9 compares here.

This unit came in a plastic show case with wheels. No box. It's probably something that's seen a lot of shows. When I fired it up, the lamp hours was at 0. So I have no idea what type of usage it has. It's not 0. Perhaps it was a defect that got repaired with a new motherboard and that reset the timer. In either case, my lumen measurements are disappointingly low:

We have contacted the JVC rep, who is away at CES right now, but hopefully we can get some insight on the history of the unit. If it's got 10000 hours of usage, then I'm pretty happy with the above numbers. If this is how it comes new, I think it's too low light output for me and my 2500 hours a year usage.
Great to hear your impressions Mark. High laser can be a bit deceiving, if it hasn't ramped up it actually isn't nearly as loud as the drama on this forum makes it sound, but it can be loud if the projector gets too hot. Medium and lower are definitely not an issue.

Auto 1 for dimming does not go to full black, but it does better with REALLY difficult stuff like a tiny white object with lots of black on the screen. So tiny white text on all black doesn't go to near full black. Auto 2 goes to full black out but it can be a bit aggressive with some scenes. This is rare, but it happens from time to time.

Lumens do seem quite low. Definitely worth looking into for sure! Make sure you don't have the 2020 color filter in place, it may be knocking the lumens down. Use HDR mode for color, which doesn't use the filter. I've also seen where the filter will stick, easy to test if you measure the gamut. This is what happened to Arrow early on when he was first evaluating and was saying that his lumens were really low. It only stuck on me once or twice and was never an issue again. I just cycled it a couple times in the menu and it finally cleared. Most never even use the filter.

Good luck and have fun! Shoot me a PM if you have any questions!
OzHDHT and Craig Peer like this.

My Home Theater UPDATED DEC 2017
Technical Editor/Writer Sound and Vision Magazine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1984 of 2066 Old 01-11-2019, 08:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Deering View Post
Great to hear your impressions Mark. High laser can be a bit deceiving, if it hasn't ramped up it actually isn't nearly as loud as the drama on this forum makes it sound, but it can be loud if the projector gets too hot. Medium and lower are definitely not an issue.

Auto 1 for dimming does not go to full black, but it does better with REALLY difficult stuff like a tiny white object with lots of black on the screen. So tiny white text on all black doesn't go to near full black. Auto 2 goes to full black out but it can be a bit aggressive with some scenes. This is rare, but it happens from time to time.

Lumens do seem quite low. Definitely worth looking into for sure! Make sure you don't have the 2020 color filter in place, it may be knocking the lumens down. Use HDR mode for color, which doesn't use the filter. I've also seen where the filter will stick, easy to test if you measure the gamut. This is what happened to Arrow early on when he was first evaluating and was saying that his lumens were really low. It only stuck on me once or twice and was never an issue again. I just cycled it a couple times in the menu and it finally cleared. Most never even use the filter.

Good luck and have fun! Shoot me a PM if you have any questions!
Thanks for your feedback Kris.

I checked the filter and unliked the RS640 it doesn't click into place but I hear a motor run when I enable and disable it. Does that sound correct to everyone?

I really don't know the history of this unit. It's possible it has gone to shows in the last 2 years and maybe had a motherboard replacement (not sure what else can reset the lamp hours to 0).

I think I'll end up with a couple different settings. One will be with mode1 and one with mode2 for dimming based on whether or not I'm watching scifi. I do wish mode 1 had true fade-to-black. Starfields on mode1 are not good. I wish there was a mode1.5 that was half way in between the two.

I can definitely see the difference in contrast on star fields between this and the RS640. When we get black enough, then the stars are much dimmer.

Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #1985 of 2066 Old 01-11-2019, 09:40 PM

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
Quoted: 10370 Post(s)
Liked: 8016
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:

If the unit has zero hours on it, most likely that means the light source was replaced. I suspect your meter is not very accurate. Most of them aren't. Javs was shocked to find out his meter was 30% off. But I agree, I would ask the history, but no way the light source has 10,000 hours on it.

mjgarrett100@gmail.com

My Baffle wall LCR build: http://afterconvert.com/forum/155-di...-tpl-150h.html

Last edited by Mike Garrett; 01-11-2019 at 09:43 PM.
post #1986 of 2066 Old 01-11-2019, 10:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
If the unit has zero hours on it, most likely that means the light source was replaced. I suspect your meter is not very accurate. Most of them aren't. Javs was shocked to find out his meter was 30% off. But I agree, I would ask the history, but no way the light source has 10,000 hours on it.
I'm OK acknowledging my meter is not accurate. But I am using these measurements to compare to say my RS640 which measured at 1000 hours on bulb at 1800 lumens high, 1280 on low. If my meter is not accurate, if anything it's measuring too high not too low. Lets say 2000 lumens I measured is really 2800 lumens. That means my RS640 is clocking in at 2432 lumens on high. I don't think any of us believe that right?

If the light source was replaced, I would think the right thing for JVC to do is reset the lamp hours. Perhaps this can be done in the service menu. But if the motherboard was replaced, it would also clock in at 0 hours right? And still have an old light source? Perhaps the light source was replaced because it was too dim and the problem is something else (not the light source). Or perhaps someone bought this one and returned it because it was a little too dim compared to spec so they just kept it as a demo. But I guess that doesn't explain being 0 hours. I dunno.

There's plenty of light for me as it stands, but I worry that there's no headroom for me to use it through the next few years like this.

post #1987 of 2066 Old 01-11-2019, 10:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Also, there appears to be some sticky stuff on the lens. Oddly enough it doesn't seem to impact the picture, but I'd like to clean it off anyway. Whats the proper way to do this without scratching the lens?

post #1988 of 2066 Old 01-11-2019, 11:01 PM

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 3244 Post(s)
Liked: 5192
Hmm. Maybe a lens cloth. I’d avoid any solvents except maybe isopropyl alcohol.

I know what you mean for dimming. I remember talking to JVC and asking for a 1.5 mode too!!! LOL

My Home Theater UPDATED DEC 2017
Technical Editor/Writer Sound and Vision Magazine
post #1989 of 2066 Old 01-11-2019, 11:22 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
Liked: 269
What throw/zoom are you at? IIRC Craig measured 1550lm on medium laser and he's at min throw / max zoom to fill his scope screen. The medium and low laser doesn't sound particularly off, but high does. Do medium and low run with less laser diodes, or just less power?

BTW at Kris' house today I measured 170 lux at the screen with my $30 Dr Meter on his 16fL calibrated Sony 995ES, which with ST100 at gain 1.0 is 15.8fL by my meter. I'll take a 2% error compared to the Minolta! (Though God only knows how much it is off near black)

Last edited by dlinsley; 01-11-2019 at 11:25 PM.
post #1990 of 2066 Old 01-11-2019, 11:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Quoted: 6059 Post(s)
Liked: 5457
Quote:
Also, there appears to be some sticky stuff on the lens. Oddly enough it doesn't seem to impact the picture, but I'd like to clean it off anyway. Whats the proper way to do this without scratching the lens?
So, I have been down this road recently and I found something that works well for me after trying a number of things.

First and foremost, try a few good drops of dish soap and water, if that doesn't work, you can try this to get really stubborn stains off, then finish with the dish soap.

I bought 99.99% pure isopropyl alcohol and also some distilled water and made a 70/30 mix from the two into a new little spray bottle.

Bought some 100% cotton wool balls which you can find in any supermarket or pharmacy.

Spray a very light mist of the mixture on the cotton wool ball so its super slightly damp (not saturated) and wipe lightly in a circular motion going from inside to outside the lens. Don't be afraid to do it a number of times and go through a ton of cotton balls if the lens is really dirty. These things are so darn soft they will do no harm at all to your lens.

People will say you are better off just using your breath to kinda mist the lens surface which is probably true then wipe, but when ive done that or used pure distilled water ive seen water marks left over and almost an oily sheen on the lens which is only really visible if you hit it with a flashlight at an angle, but still there. The mix with iso alcohol means as you are lightly wiping, it will evaporate and you will pretty much suddenly see the glass just go absolutely crystal clear. I also found I needed the iso to get a really light layer of 'oily film' off the lens on my 9500 which water just wasn't doing.

I did find when I revisited this that if I did it one more final time with dish soap and water at the end, it was a better and more clear result than just the Iso mix. I think this is because the dish soap and water is a more PH neutral solution rather than pretty aggressive alcohol.

I keep a lens rocket blower around too if there are any fibres left over one blow with that and they are gone.

I really wish somebody would develop an anti-static lens coating for projectors which actually worked. I also thought about using an Ion Gun for Turntables to make dust just drop off but apparently it doesnt work.
markmon1 likes this.

JVC X9500 (RS620) | 120" 16:9 | Marantz AV7702 MkII | Emotiva XPA-7 | DIY Modular Towers | DIY TPL-150 Surrounds | DIY Atmos | DIY 18" Subs
-
MadVR Settings | UHD Waveform Analysis | Arve Tool Instructions + V3 Javs Curves

Last edited by Javs; 01-12-2019 at 05:24 PM.
post #1991 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 12:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
Liked: 1250
Quote:
Mark ,

I had to deal with this ( see pic) .....NX9 with 4hrs on the clock...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0033w.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	850.3 KB
ID:	2509632  
post #1992 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 01:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlinsley View Post
What throw/zoom are you at? IIRC Craig measured 1550lm on medium laser and he's at min throw / max zoom to fill his scope screen. The medium and low laser doesn't sound particularly off, but high does. Do medium and low run with less laser diodes, or just less power?

BTW at Kris' house today I measured 170 lux at the screen with my $30 Dr Meter on his 16fL calibrated Sony 995ES, which with ST100 at gain 1.0 is 15.8fL by my meter. I'll take a 2% error compared to the Minolta! (Though God only knows how much it is off near black)
I'm at max zoom / min throw or really close to that (maybe 6 inches within that).

When you measure lumens, do you do so on high bright? I always measure on 'normal' with a white picture at least that's what I did on my RS640. If I kick this into high bright (totally unusable but brighter) I measure:

High: 2563
Mid: 1889
Low: 1080

This seems better but still a bit on the lower end of what I was hoping for as we are rated at 3000 lumens. I'd expect *some way* to get there.

@Craig Peer when you measured your lumens, on which setting did you use?

post #1993 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 01:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post
Mark ,

I had to deal with this ( see pic) .....NX9 with 4hrs on the clock...
I used a microfiber cloth gently no cleaner and got my lens mostly clean. I might still do what javs said and clean it fully. The splotch on your NX9 lens looks worse than what I had. This was more of a gloop of hot glue or something that actually had 3d texture to it.

post #1994 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 08:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1055 Post(s)
Liked: 820
Quote:
I'm at max zoom / min throw or really close to that (maybe 6 inches within that).

When you measure lumens, do you do so on high bright? I always measure on 'normal' with a white picture at least that's what I did on my RS640. If I kick this into high bright (totally unusable but brighter) I measure:

This seems better but still a bit on the lower end of what I was hoping for as we are rated at 3000 lumens. I'd expect *some way* to get there.

With high bright, if you dial the top G (gain) -20 the color temp is a bit more useful and is still brighter than other color temp. Still way blue, byt better than the green push you start with.
post #1995 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlinsley View Post

Nice to know the error of your meter.

mjgarrett100@gmail.com

post #1996 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 11:45 AM

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 5939 Post(s)
Liked: 6730
Quote:

I ran a 100 IRE test pattern on the post Chad B calibrated settings. Because that's all that counts, once it's calibrated anyway. I found my old notes from Fe. 2017. Out of the box, High Bright - 2801.00 lumens.
OzHDHT, markmon1 and tigerhonaker like this.

Current home theater photos - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=6cd941a199

craigpeer@earthlink.net
post #1997 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 12:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 3954 Post(s)
Liked: 2697
While the projector is brighter than my RS500, what keeps getting my attention (and actually that of my wife) is not the increased brightness but rather the color depth and film like quality of the images. We watched another recorded 1080P TV show last night and the overall images quality is simply breathtaking. We are now starting to watch more material in the theater that was previously watched on our flat screen in the family room. Between the greatly improved image quality and no more issues understanding typical sound-bar dialog (and overall sound improvement), I can see us significantly increasing the usage of the theater.
tigerhonaker likes this.

Mark 12:30 ][ "Hold Up" By Leslie Austin ][ The Oconee Theater

"Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles. It takes away today's peace"
post #1998 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 01:19 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Liked: 273
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy View Post
While the projector is brighter than my RS500, what keeps getting my attention (and actually that of my wife) is not the increased brightness but rather the color depth and film like quality of the images. We watched another recorded 1080P TV show last night and the overall images quality is simply breathtaking. We are now starting to watch more material in the theater that was previously watched on our flat screen in the family room. Between the greatly improved image quality and no more issues understanding typical sound-bar dialog (and overall sound improvement), I can see us significantly increasing the usage of the theater.
We both are loving and totally enjoying this 4500 in the HT as you and your wife ^^^.
As Cathy has said to me multiple times, Terry you did good on going ahead and buying this laser projector from Mike Garrett it's so nice.
And I totally agree with her ............
I have had a lot of projectors in the HT over the years and not one of those even remotely would come close to this JVC RS4500.

Terry

My "New" Home Theater Up-Dates with Pictures,December 18th 2018.
http://afterconvert.com/forum/15-ge...st-2018-a.html
post #1999 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 02:24 PM

Quote:

Factory reset in high bright, you should be getting close to 3,000 lumens. Calibrated, no filter, you should get close to 2,500 lumens.
woofer and markmon1 like this.

mjgarrett100@gmail.com

post #2000 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
I ran a 100 IRE test pattern on the post Chad B calibrated settings. Because that's all that counts, once it's calibrated anyway. I found my old notes from Fe. 2017. Out of the box, High Bright - 2801.00 lumens.
I assume that was on your 16:9 screen, so not at short throw?

mjgarrett100@gmail.com

post #2001 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
I assume that was on your 16:9 screen, so not at short throw?
That's a very good point, and that would be correct. 106" wide / just under 14' throw. I usually run all test patterns on my 16:9 screen. Always have !

Current home theater photos - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=6cd941a199

craigpeer@earthlink.net
post #2002 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
I had 6 friends over last night to watch " A Simple Favor " on 4K Blu-ray. Great fun movie by the way. But the point of this post - two of my guests come over all the time. They are on government
furlough right now and have been going to commercial movie theaters ( since they have time on their hands ) including just seeing " Aquaman " at an IMAX theater. The first thing out of their mouth last night was " the picture in your theater looks so much better than in the ( commercial ) theater ".
tigerhonaker likes this.

craigpeer@earthlink.net
post #2003 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 03:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Factory reset in high bright, you should be getting close to 3,000 lumens. Calibrated, no filter, you should get close to 2,500 lumens.
Spot on!
post #2004 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 03:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1055 Post(s)
Liked: 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
I had 6 friends over last night to watch " A Simple Favor " on 4K Blu-ray. Great fun movie by the way. But the point of this post - two of my guests come over all the time. They are on government
furlough right now and have been going to commercial movie theaters ( since they have time on their hands ) including just seeing " Aquaman " at an IMAX theater. The first thing out of their mouth last night was " the picture in your theater looks so much better than in the ( commercial ) theater ".
We have felt the same way with each projector upgrade, and with the x990 being best to date. Im sure the 4500 takes it to the next level.

I wonder how other aspects of the home theater also contribute. Such as the sound system, the intimate nature of a private showing, not walking on sticky carpet.

Id like to see that Christie rgb laser dlp in action.

The best of our local theaters (Cinemark XD) have the barco 4k dlp in the big room, and the HT experience is still superior.

Id love to see a Dolby ShowVault-Doremi home server which could provide the HT with a theatrical release showing. Maybe the Disney streaming product might offer an earlier window for home viewing.

Last edited by Bytehoven; 01-12-2019 at 03:34 PM.
post #2005 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytehoven View Post
We have felt the same way with each projector upgrade, and with the x990 being best to date. Im sure the 4500 takes it to the next level.

I wonder how other aspects of the home theater also contribute. Such as the sound system, the intimate nature of a private showing, not walking on sticky carpet.

Id like to see that Christie rgb laser dlp in action.

The best of our local theaters (Cinemark XD) have the barco 4k dlp in the big room, and the HT experience is still superior.

Id love to see a Dolby ShowVault-Doremi home server which could provide the HT with a theatrical release showing. Maybe the Disney streaming product might offer an earlier window for home viewing.
The sound in my theater is quite good, currently running 9.4.4 with the Denon X8500 and Martin Logan Motion speakers, and 4 SVS subs. I'm never in a hurry to see movies when they are released - I don't mind waiting a little.
Jive Turkey likes this.

craigpeer@earthlink.net
post #2006 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 04:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Ok this is what I actually expected. I have a new RS4500 on the way so let's hope it measures out properly vs this demo unit.

post #2007 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 04:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I'm not noticing a huge difference on 1080p TV shows between my RS640 and the RS4500. I think part of the reason is my madVR settings were so good on the RS640 it even managed to calm the image a ton. The RS4500 is sharper on all content and really pops on games.

post #2008 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 04:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I have a new RS4500 on the way
Congratulations ....
OzHDHT likes this.
post #2009 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 04:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post
Congratulations ....
Thanks. You were a huge factor in making this happen

Does anyone know what is the equivalent of the x series "standard" color profile on the RS4500? I think BT709 is close but its a little more washed out in comparison I think.

post #2010 of 2066 Old 01-12-2019, 06:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 3954 Post(s)
Liked: 2697
Quote:
I have a new RS4500 on the way
Which means, I assume, that you purchased one? If so, congrats. You will not be sorry nor disappointed. Very expensive but worth every penny of it.

Also, I don't know where you live but get ChadB or someone else as qualified to come do a full calibration.
tigerhonaker likes this.

Mark 12:30 ][ "Hold Up" By Leslie Austin ][ The Oconee Theater

"Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles. It takes away today's peace"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)