• 2 Post By Kelson
  • 1 Post By fshagan
  • 1 Post By bonchien

post #1 of 29 Old 01-12-2019, 01:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 26
TiVo Bolt OTA vs Fire TV Recast vs Tablo vs Channel Master Stream+ ??

So I've been looking at OTA DVRs. I narrowed my choices down to the following:

TiVo Bolt OTA (4 tuners) $250 + All-IN Plan $250
Fire TV Recast (4 tuners) $280
Tablo (4 tuners) $200+ +/- $150 sub
ChannelMaster Stream+ (2 tuners) $150

I'm leaning towards the 4 tuner models. Putting price aside, which would work well for my setup?

OTA Antenna connected to one HDTV.
ROKU, AmazonFireTV, DirecTVNOW

I don't plan to stream my recordings. They only need to be accessible on one tv. I prefer a traditional remote control for setting recordings.

Which DVR would work best for me, why?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 01-12-2019, 07:52 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 28
I have a 2 year old Bolt that does cable and OTA and just recently connected it to my antenna (I have Comcast business internet that comes with 5$ local TV channels, but will cancel that internet soon). As much as I hate paying the steep 15$ fee every month, I am happy I didn’t take the lifetime option as the Bolt is freezing every day now and is soon going to the trash. TiVo support is useless so my investment would have gone down the drain. That being said, I did like the experience as long as it worked. I did try HD homerun, but the sound was off sync each time I paused a recording so I returned it. I regret I didn’t get a Roamio when they were still available, but even with the above events, I think I still will get a new TiVo Bolt OTA over the other solutions.
post #3 of 29 Old 01-12-2019, 09:15 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 3539 Post(s)
Liked: 2686
The Recast integrates seamlessly into the FireTV hardware UI, as well as mobile device FTV apps. If that has no value for you then you should cross it off your list. Its of no use without one of those 2 platforms to access it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 Old 01-12-2019, 09:43 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 6
I bought the Bolt OTA back just before Christmas when it was 20%-off when purchased direct from Tivo. I went for the yearly plan instead of the lifetime. We've just started using it recently, but I'm happy with it so far. I went with it mostly because we were used to the Tivo box that we had from our cable company.

I did see that, on the "outlet" part of their web site, Tivo still has refurbished Roamio OTA boxes for sale.
post #5 of 29 Old 01-12-2019, 09:48 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2184 Post(s)
Liked: 1318
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardBEL View Post
. . . the Bolt is freezing every day now and is soon going to the trash.
Before you throw it away, replace the power supply.
JHBrandt and richardBEL like this.

- kelson h

The bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the sweetness of the low price is forgotten . . . life is too short to drink bad wine

post #6 of 29 Old 01-12-2019, 09:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 49
For several months I was going through the same kind of internal ruminations you are including all the options you listed above. I wanted something just for OTA because DirecTV is no longer updating its OTA database meaning I can no longer reliably watch or record many channels I can receive. I was lucky enough to get a factory refurbished Tivo Roamio, four tuners, with the all in plan when they were on sale the beginning of Dec, and it works extremely well. I think it is definitely the best I could have done with the biggest WAF because it is so similar to a regular DVR (since it is one!). One thing I've come to love in just the few weeks I've been using it is the ability to skip commercials automatically. It works reliably for any prime time shows on the major networks. One very minor negative is that the buffer on live TV is only 30 minutes. The four tuners are all buffering whatever channel they're on, but if you come to an hour show that's started and want to record it from the beginning when you're 45 minutes in, you're out of luck. I'm used to the DirecTV DVRs which buffer 90 minutes, but they only buffer at most 2 tuners.

SMK
post #7 of 29 Old 01-12-2019, 07:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 2541 Post(s)
Liked: 1232
I noticed you're a DirecTV Now subscriber, and I just realized that it's odd that none of the above seems to have DirecTV Now integrated with OTA so you have a single unified program guide. I mean, the Fire TV + Recast integrates OTA with PS Vue; the AirTV black box (one you didn't list; I assume because of only 2 tuners) integrates OTA with Sling TV; does anyone integrate OTA with DirecTV Now yet?

Anyway, regarding your current dilemma, consider not only what you need now, but also whether you expect your TV needs to grow in the future. If you don't think they'll grow at all, I'd get the cheapest 4-tuner option (which looks like the Recast since you already have a Fire TV). The Recast can also let your system grow cheaply since all you'd need to add another TV is another Fire TV streamer. But if you think you might get to the point of needing more than four tuners someday, the TiVo starts to look better since you can hook up a second one (does TiVo still make Minis or something similar?) and stream video between them (so you don't have to worry about your recordings being trapped on the "wrong" box).
post #8 of 29 Old 01-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
Liked: 187
Here's how I would rank them, in order of suitability for your needs based on your message:

This is probably your best bet, especially if you like to use a regular IR style remote, and want a box that just plugs into the TV without having to buy another streaming device for each TV. It is the most costly. Tivo sells your viewing data to third parties (or can), but then everyone does now.

The Fire TV devices use bluetooth remotes so you can't (easily) control them with an IR regular remote. To use this, you will need a Fire TV streaming device at your TVs. You are in the Amazon system with this DVR, and your viewing habits are recorded by Amazon for ads when you surf the Internet. No guide fees, and if you like Amazon, this is a good choice.

This also uses a regular IR remote and you can control it with something like a Harmony remote. While the lowest priced, you do have to add another $50 to $60 for a hard drive to use as the DVR storage, so the all-in cost is about $200. Right now, I can only get two days of guide data because I'm in an area that has a lot of channels. I think it's a memory issue, but if you receive less than 100 channels you can get up to about 7 days guide data. Because I'm in LA, where I get 180+ channels, I'm limited to 2 days. But, there is no guide sub as it is provide free by Google Live Channels. You have to have a Google / Android account to get the guide data, so your data is sold like Tivo.

This is another network box so you will need to have streaming devices at your TV. If you are a channel surfer, from what I hear, this takes the longest to actually change a channel. But it is supposed to be better than the 7 seconds it used to take, and they may have it down to 3 or 4 seconds by now.

HD Homerun showed off their $200 all-in-one DVR the Scribe Duo, with two tuners and an internal 1 TB hard drive - see http://www.engadget.com/2019/01/09/...erun-ces-2019/ They also added a DVR file server that is backward compatible with their other devices, called the Servio. For $150 it removes the need to record programs to a computer or NAS device like their prior devices. What I like about HD Homerun is that the files it records are regular, unencrypted MP4 files that you can copy and play on any device. We record shows and then put them on my wife's tablet for when she's traveling.
Kelson likes this.
post #9 of 29 Old 01-13-2019, 03:55 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
The Recast integrates seamlessly into the FireTV hardware UI, as well as mobile device FTV apps. If that has no value for you then you should cross it off your list. Its
of no use without one of those 2 platforms to access it.
I use my FireTV daily on my HDTV. This tv also has an OTA antenna attached. I would connect the Recast by Ethernet. It would be next to the FireTV. I just want the OTA DVR to record and playback on one tv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHBrandt View Post
I noticed you're a DirecTV Now subscriber, and I just realized that it's odd that none of the above seems to have DirecTV Now integrated with OTA so you have a single unified
program guide. I mean, the Fire TV + Recast integrates OTA with PS Vue; the AirTV black box (one you didn't list; I assume because of only 2 tuners) integrates OTA with Sling TV; does anyone
integrate OTA with DirecTV Now yet?

Anyway, regarding your current dilemma, consider not only what you need now, but also whether you expect your TV needs to grow in the future. If you don't think they'll grow at all, I'd get the
cheapest 4-tuner option (which looks like the Recast since you already have a Fire TV). The Recast can also let your system grow cheaply since all you'd need to add another TV is another Fire TV streamer. But if you think you might get to the point of needing more than four tuners someday, the TiVo starts to look better since you can hook up a second one (does TiVo still make Minis or something similar?) and
stream video between them (so you don't have to worry about your recordings being trapped on the "wrong" box).
Yes 2 tuners isn't enough. While 6 tuners would be great, 4 should be fine for OTA. The goal is to reduce the amount of junk tv. lol So only one DVR box is needed. From what I see TiVo looks like the Devil in disguise. Buy one box, than another, another, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshagan View Post
Here's how I would rank them, in order of suitability for your needs based on your message:

This is probably your best bet, especially if you like to use a regular IR style remote, and want a box that just plugs into the TV without having to buy another streaming device for each TV. It is the most costly. Tivo sells your viewing data to third parties (or can), but then everyone does now.

The Fire TV devices use bluetooth remotes so you can't (easily) control them with an IR regular remote. To use this, you will need a Fire TV streaming device at your TVs. You are in the Amazon system with this DVR, and your viewing habits are recorded by Amazon for ads when you surf the Internet. No guide fees, and if you like Amazon, this is a good choice.

This also uses a regular IR remote and you can control it with something like a Harmony remote. While the lowest priced, you do have to add another $50 to $60 for a hard drive to use as the DVR storage, so the all-in cost is about $200. Right now, I can only get two days of guide data because I'm in an area that has a lot of channels. I think it's a memory issue, but if you receive less than 100 channels you can get up to about 7 days guide data. Because I'm in LA, where I get 180+ channels, I'm limited to 2 days. But, there is no guide sub as it is provide free by Google Live Channels. You have to have a Google / Android account to get the guide data, so your data is sold like Tivo.

This is another network box so you will need to have streaming devices at your TV. If you are a channel surfer, from what I hear, this takes the longest to actually change a channel. But it is supposed to be better than the 7 seconds it used to take, and they may have it down to 3 or 4 seconds by now.

HD Homerun showed off their $200 all-in-one DVR the Scribe Duo, with two tuners and an internal 1 TB hard drive - see http://www.engadget.com/2019/01/09/...erun-ces-2019/ They also added a DVR file server that is backward compatible with their other devices, called the Servio. For $150 it removes the need to record programs to a computer or NAS device like their prior devices. What I like about HD Homerun is that the files it records are regular, unencrypted MP4 files that you can copy and play on any device. We record shows and then put them on my wife's tablet for when she's traveling.

So I just control the Recast using the FireTV?

For example to record a show on PC using Chrome for DirecTV NOW

1. Click On: Guide Tab
2. Scroll to Channel
3. Click <> Time
4. Click Show Title
5. Click (Rec Record Episode)
Recording on FireTV works similar.

Are the Recast recording controls for OTA like this?
post #10 of 29 Old 01-13-2019, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN2tvClassics View Post
I use my FireTV daily on my HDTV. This tv also has an OTA antenna attached. I would connect the Recast by Ethernet. It would be next to the FireTV. I just want the OTA DVR to record and playback on one tv.

Yes 2 tuners isn't enough. While 6 tuners would be great, 4 should be fine for OTA. The goal is to reduce the amount of junk tv. lol So only one DVR box is needed. From what I see TiVo looks like the Devil in disguise. Buy one box, than another, another, etc.

For example to record a show on PC using Chrome for DirecTV NOW

2. Scroll to Channel
3. Click <> Time
4. Click Show Title

Here's a good review and usage guide:
http://troypoint.com/fire-tv-recast-review/
post #11 of 29 Old 01-13-2019, 09:09 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I use my FireTV daily

<snip>

Sorry, I missed that you are using a Fire TV already. I would put the Amazon Recast at the top of the list then, especially if you like the Fire TV remote. You would control your OTA channels and DVR functions directly through the Fire TV.

I dislike the Fire TV remote because I can't add it to my Harmony 650 (a regular IR remote), and I made the mistake of thinking you were looking for the same IR centric experience instead of the bluetooth style remote.
post #12 of 29 Old 01-13-2019, 11:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Here's a good review and usage guide: http://troypoint.com/fire-tv-recast-review/
I read through that review, and found one issue.
Quote:
To use the Fire TV Recast, you will need the following items which are sold separately.

HD Antenna
Fire TV/Stick or Echo Show – must be on the same network and registered to the same Amazon account as the Fire TV Recast
Access to the free Fire TV app on a Fire Tablet (5th Generation or Above), an iOS 10 (or above), or an Android 5.0 (or above) mobile device
Antenna [x]
FireTV [x]
Access to the free Fire TV app, etc [ ] Nope! I do have access to a cheap Polaroid Tablet. It is a few years old, and hasn't been updated.

Couldn't I just setup the Recast using a Laptop or PC?

Quote:
Sorry, I missed that you are using a Fire TV already. I would put the Amazon Recast at the top of the list then, especially if you like the Fire TV remote. You would control your OTA channels and DVR functions directly through the Fire TV.

I dislike the Fire TV remote because I can't add it to my Harmony 650 (a regular IR remote), and I made the mistake of thinking you were looking for the same IR centric experience instead of the bluetooth style remote.
I do like both the Roku & FireTV. But when my Roku was acting flaky, I started to use the FireTV more. When I got DirecTV Now, the FireTV worked much better. I don't mind using multiple remotes,
[HDTV, Roku, FireTV, BlueRay Player] it makes things simpler for me. So controlling the Recast functions with the FireTV remote would be great.
post #13 of 29 Old 01-14-2019, 10:12 AM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
I read through that review, and found one issue.
Antenna [x]
FireTV [x]
Access to the free Fire TV app, etc [ ] Nope! I do have access to a cheap Polaroid Tablet. It is a few years old, and hasn't been updated.

Couldn't I just setup the Recast using a Laptop or PC?
You must use a phone (Android or iPhone) or a tablet (Android or iPad) to setup the Recast. The Polaroid tablet may work if it can install the FireTV app, or you could have a friend or family member with a compatible phone come over to set it up. It only takes a few minutes, then you don't need to use the FireTV app again.

I also have DirecTV Now and wanted an OTA DVR that didn't require any extra subscription. I first tried the Stream+ but eventually sent two different ones back for a refund because they had so many problems and seemed to have so little support from Channel Master. Most of the apps I use like DTVN, Netflix and Amazon Prime had to be manually side loaded, wouldn't update automatically and many had audio issues. The S+ devices wouldn't stay connected to my wifi, tested on two different routers. Now that I switched to the Recast, I couldn't be happier.
mdavej likes this.
post #14 of 29 Old 01-14-2019, 12:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

It seems everyone tries to "lock you in" these days. TiVo wants you to buy TiVo Minis to expand; Amazon's Recast wants you to buy Fire TVs, etc.

But TiVos are finally getting a bit less "proprietary" AIUI:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavej View Post
... I'll probably go back to Tivo now that they will be releasing a streaming app. But it might get transcoded to 720p [like the Recast]. Should know for sure soon enough....

Tablo and AirTV are probably worth a look. But there's only so much I'm willing to spend, so I can't try every option under the sun.
I *think* that means you could have a TiVo Bolt hooked to your main TV but stream to your Roku hooked to another TV, which sounds pretty good as long as the four tuners in the Bolt are enough. But of course, if you wanted to add tuners, you'd still need another TiVo.
post #15 of 29 Old 01-14-2019, 03:55 PM

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 2828 Post(s)
Liked: 1251
Quote:
... to record a show on PC using Chrome for DirecTV NOW

2. Scroll to Channel
3. Click <> Time
4. Click Show Title

Pretty much. I usually just say, "Record {show title}". It's a lot quicker and easier than searching/navigating the guide. I literally set up all my old Tivo one passes on Recast (~40) in about 2 minutes without even looking at the guide.

Same goes for just watching TV. I just say, "Watch PBS" or whatever channel name or number I want. Heck of a lot quicker.

If IR control of the Fire TV stick is required, just get one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KPPQFF8

Recast doesn't have all the bells and whistles Tivo has. But since it can run all my apps and OTA, I'm happier over all using the simpler Recast system. I had Tivo for several years and also tried the Stream+ for as long as I could stand it. I have no experience with Tablo.

Last edited by mdavej; 01-14-2019 at 04:04 PM.
post #16 of 29 Old 01-14-2019, 06:17 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
If IR control of the Fire TV stick is required, just get one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KPPQFF8

Can't get mine to work. Cost me $26 by the time I paid for the power splitter for the Fire TV dongle thing, and set it up for the Xbox like the instructions said. The Fire TV pendant dutifully ignores it.
post #17 of 29 Old 01-14-2019, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Can't get mine to work. Cost me $26 by the time I paid for the power splitter for the Fire TV dongle thing, and set it up for the Xbox like the instructions said. The Fire TV pendant dutifully ignores it.
What remote are you using? Make sure you use Xbox 360 codes, not Xbox One. Older Inteset and other UEI remotes will use code 21708.

Last edited by mdavej; 01-14-2019 at 06:44 PM.
post #18 of 29 Old 01-14-2019, 10:01 PM - Thread Starter

@ bonchien - Well it looks like I will have to wait on the Recast for now. I'll have to check the "cheap" tablet to see if I can install the FireTV App. Installing Apps to it is a PITA. It's only used for looking
up stuff ocassionally. Other than that, it is useless for me. lol

@ JHBrandt - These companies think everyone needs a TV in every room. Bah, I have a life away from tv. lol

@ mdavej - Nope, not for me. It irks me seeing all these people talking to their cellphones. By the time the computer realizes what they are saying, I'd could've typed it in already. lol

I feel annoyed, like Scotty was. lol
"Hello Computer" Start video @ 2:50
post #19 of 29 Old Yesterday, 05:29 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 56
I understand the desire for simplicity, and having a single device to watch OTA, and DVR media. But I would suggest not limiting yourself to that criteria, nor limiting options in the future due to only needing a device for a single tv now.

In my case, having a remotely located antenna placed in the highest spot in our home allows us to receive over 60 channels, while my TiVo or Stream+, when connected to antenna and media room antenna, received much less, and was less reliable.

My current setup, with a Quad channel HDHomerun, an Nvidia Shield TV, Plex lifetime subscription, has given me features that I really didn't know I wanted/needed when I began my adventure, and provides a simple pathway for adding more features, (additional tuners, etc) when needed.

I have Netflix, Prime, Sling TV, Tubi, NBC, and many more apps, as well as my ever growing library of ripped DVD's, and recorded OTA TV series, and movies with commercials automatically deleted, on my Plex server. A search from the Nvidia Shield TV Launcher for a title, or actor, etc will deliver all options available, whether it is available on an app or in my Plex library. I'm not sure what other platforms provide that extensive of a search, but it is truly impressive. Oh btw, that's either a voice search, or typed search.

I wasn't looking for such an all encompassing platform, but having options should be a goal for anybody.
post #20 of 29 Old Yesterday, 08:13 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
What remote are you using? Make sure you use Xbox 360 codes, not Xbox One. Older Inteset and other UEI remotes will use code 21708.

I'm using a Harmony 650. I'll have to make sure I'm using the Xbox 360 codes rather than Xbox One. Thanks for that tip.
post #21 of 29 Old Yesterday, 09:08 AM

Quote:
I'm using a Harmony 650. I'll have to make sure I'm using the Xbox 360 codes rather than Xbox One. Thanks for that tip.
Should work fine. However, one command in the Harmony database is missing. See this post and the one that follows to add it.
http://afterconvert.com/forum/93-re...l#post57409420

I'm not sure if it matters which side of the Y goes where, but you may want to switch them and see if it makes a difference. IR receiver turns blue when it sees IR.

If you still have trouble, post back, and I'll dust off a Harmony and see what it takes to set it up. But the Xbox 360 codes on my universal remote are working fine.
post #22 of 29 Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM

Quote:
@ bonchien - Well it looks like I will have to wait on the Recast for now. I'll have to check the "cheap" tablet to see if I can install the FireTV App. Installing Apps to it is a PITA. It's only used for looking
up stuff ocassionally. Other than that, it is useless for me. lol
You don't own, or know someone who owns a smart phone? Really?
post #23 of 29 Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Should work fine. However, one command in the Harmony database is missing. See this post and the one that follows to add it.
http://afterconvert.com/forum/93-re...l#post57409420

I'm not sure if it matters which side of the Y goes where, but you may want to switch them and see if it makes a difference. IR receiver turns blue when it sees IR.

If you still have trouble, post back, and I'll dust off a Harmony and see what it takes to set it up. But the Xbox 360 codes on my universal remote are working fine.

Yep, I have the Harmony set for Xbox 360. The Y cannot be installed backwards; the ports won't allow it. It does flash blue when I try the Harmony 650 buttons but the Fire TV doesn't respond to the Harmony. The Fire TV remote still works fine. It's a shame because I wanted it to work. I suspect that Harmony is not playing well with their competitor.
post #24 of 29 Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
You don't own, or know someone who owns a smart phone? Really?
I personally don't own a smart phone. But I could "borrow" one if I had to. But that leads to stings. lol

Still going with the Recast for the moment.
I read somewhere about connecting an antenna to the Recast & to the HDTV directly. What is that used for? How well does that work?

My current setup has: two antennas (tv tuner antenna & Clearstream V2) connected to a joiner, and the coax out to my HDTV.
So would I change my setup to: two antennas (tv tuner antenna & Clearstream V2) connected to a joiner, coax out to a spliter one line out to Recast the other to my HDTV?
post #25 of 29 Old Today, 07:36 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I personally don't own a smart phone. But I could "borrow" one if I had to. But that leads to stings. lol

Still going with the Recast for the moment.
I read somewhere about connecting an antenna to the Recast & to the HDTV directly. What is that used for? How well does that work?

My current setup has: two antennas (tv tuner antenna & Clearstream V2) connected to a joiner, and the coax out to my HDTV.
So would I change my setup to: two antennas (tv tuner antenna & Clearstream V2) connected to a joiner, coax out to a spliter one line out to Recast the other to my HDTV?

That could work if your signal strength is strong enough. You would have the 2 or 4 tuners in the Recast streaming to your Fire TV devices and the coax in on the TV getting the same signals. Switching inputs when the Recast is all tied up means you could record two or four shows while watching live TV through the direct antenna connection.
post #26 of 29 Old Today, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Yep, I have the Harmony set for Xbox 360. The Y cannot be installed backwards; the ports won't allow it. It does flash blue when I try the Harmony 650 buttons but the Fire TV doesn't respond to the Harmony. The Fire TV remote still works fine. It's a shame because I wanted it to work. I suspect that Harmony is not playing well with their competitor.
I'm out of ideas unfortunately. As far as Harmony or Inteset are concerned, you have an Xbox 360. So no way for any sabotage to come into play. I'd say it's defective and would try to return or exchange.

What kind of TV do you have? Perhaps you can control it via CEC.
post #27 of 29 Old Today, 08:43 AM

Quote:
In addition to what fshagan said, I also like to connect to both TV and Recast because the signal strength meter on my TV is much better to aim with than Recast's.
post #28 of 29 Old Today, 09:53 AM

Quote:
In addition to what fshagan said, I also like to connect to both TV and Recast because the signal strength meter on my TV is much better to aim with than Recast's.
This.
The Recast is useless for aiming an antenna, and it does need a pretty strong signal to get decent PQ.
post #29 of 29 Old Today, 12:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
It would let you watch a station live without going through the Recast first. You'd just split the signal from the antenna, send one cable to the TV & the other to the Recast.

Watching live gives you the best PQ since you avoid the Recast's down-conversion to 720p. It also lets you watch another station when all of the Recast's tuners are in use at once. But of course you can't pause, rewind, etc.
Quote:

Probably, but; why two antennas? And what is a "tv tuner antenna?" Is it an indoor antenna that came with your TV? (I realize we're at risk of going a bit OT at this point, but I'm OK with it.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Recorders