Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 01-02-2019, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 5
What all versions of Final destination are available in 3D BluRay?

any idea on this please?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-02-2019, 04:46 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Both Final Destination 4 (known as Final Destination3d...the one that starts with the racetrack scene) and Final Destination 5 (the one with the massive Bridge sequence) are both "available" on 3d blu ray. You can find them both on Amazon (new and used offers), EBAY and AmazonUK. After a quick search, I would reccomend going with AmazonUK (just type amazon.co.uk into your address bar). You can log in with your same U.S. site Email and Password. They currently have FD4 3D for about 18 GBP for the 2 blu rays and around 5 GBP for shipping to the U.S. With the VAT fee, you're looking at about $30 for the 2 shipped new to your door in the U.S. (The UK site will convert everything to U.S. Dollars for you on the final page of your cart(or whatever country you're in) If you want the cheapest route, I would just search FINAL DESTINATION 3D on Ebay and get them used.

Hope this helps.
post #3 of 5 Old 01-02-2019, 04:47 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnews137 View Post
Both Final Destination 4 (known as Final Destination3d...the one that starts with the racetrack scene) and Final Destination 5 (the one with the massive Bridge sequence) are both "available" on 3d blu ray. You can find them both on Amazon (new and used offers), EBAY and AmazonUK. After a quick search, I would reccomend going with AmazonUK (just type amazon.co.uk into your address bar). You can log in with your same U.S. site Email and Password. They currently have FD4 3D for about 18 GBP for the 2 blu rays and around 5 GBP for shipping to the U.S. With the VAT fee, you're looking at about $30 for the 2 shipped new to your door in the U.S. (The UK site will convert everything to U.S. Dollars for you on the final page of your cart(or whatever country you're in) If you want the cheapest route, I would just search FINAL DESTINATION 3D on Ebay and get them used.

Hope this helps.
Sorry....the $30 gets you BOTH the FD4 3D Blu Ray and the FD5 Blu Ray on Amazon UK...just to be clear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 01-04-2019, 08:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 992 Post(s)
Liked: 522
Watch out for the 3D Anaglyph version. I ordered from Amazon uk, and they sent me the 3D anaglyph version. It works, but basically useless as a good 3D bluray movie.
post #5 of 5 Old 01-04-2019, 10:17 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Ok, understood now. So both FD 3D & FD 4 3D (with of course same cover) are same moves basically.
I already have FD 3D & it starts with race track scene....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 3D Content