1420Likes

post #4021 of 4049 Old 12-20-2018, 08:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtastic View Post
I hope Ultra D is better than my experience with the Red Hydrogen One, the glasses free 3D screen from Leia. If you want the best 3D, don't expect glasses-free 3D to wow you. They will have to do much better than I've seen so far. Get a 3D screen now. Oled if you can find one, projector, the remaining Sony active displays, whatever you can find. Glasses-free just simply doesn't display 3D in the quality we have right now, it's very minimal 3D and can't show any effective pop out, just resulting in crosstalk.
- RH1 ghosting was problem of a bug, was solved in a update. Even I know that to holographic screen success there's need to avoid pop out effects (bye, bye windows violations. Bye, bye users making her terrible own images with things too near eyes). In movies 3D images are controlled and calculated. But if you allow users make their own holographic images, avoiding pop out no user will never complain about eye strains, even if they are terrible photographers. That's one problem 3D have, you can't expect people know how to do a 3D photo without hurting your eyes (the worse is if they know is 3D they will be put hands directly a few centimeters to camera, making unviewable images and after complaining that 3D is a shame), there are a lot of terrible photographers (even in 2d) and you can't explain is their fault, they will say 3D is the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlshane View Post
I never heard of BOE; it appears to be a Chinese brand, so its reach will be limited in the US. Certainly not enough exposure to prompt studios to take another look at 3-D in the home.
- BOE make screens for Apple. Yes, Is a Chinese brand... but like all other devices, even if are high end (iphones, high-end tvs, etc., except samsung, is corean...). BOE reach globally, maybe even you already have one or more BOE screens at home and you don't know it (Do you have an iPad?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worf View Post
Well, 3d is really popular in Asia, enough so that China often gets special 3d releases. There may be little hope for us in North A,Erica, but maybe we just need to learn Chinese.

Also, Chinese production companies are starting to invest a lot in new movies so there is still hope for 3d home releases.
- They produce everything in 3D, even TV commercials, concerts, etc. And they convert any movie in 3D; I have seen Mission Impossible 1 and 2 in perfect 3D on my ZTE Axon 7 Max (and for free), and in occident only the last Fallout movie was released in 3D, the entire saga is available, I'm watching the entire saga in 3D. Also all the Transformers saga (not only the titles released in 3D), and almost any big budget Hollywood movie is converted in 3D for Chinese market.

The RH1 is only the first prototype of the future (you can't pretend to have the movie holograms floating directly on a room, there's need to start with this holographic screens with almost all image inside). After this first generation (and it will greatly succeed at least in China) better holographic screens will appear and eventually we will have movie-like holograms floating around you on a distant future (don't expect that in only 5 years).

Last edited by Kano3D; 12-20-2018 at 08:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4022 of 4049 Old 12-20-2018, 10:47 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kano3D View Post
- RH1 ghosting was problem of a bug, was solved in a update. Even I know that to holographic screen success there's need to avoid pop out effects (bye, bye windows violations. Bye, bye users making her terrible own images with things too near eyes). In movies 3D images are controlled and calculated. But if you allow users make their own holographic images, avoiding pop out no user will never complain about eye strains, even if they are terrible photographers. That's one problem 3D have, you can't expect people know how to do a 3D photo without hurting your eyes (the worse is if they know is 3D they will be put hands directly a few centimeters to camera, making unviewable images and after complaining that 3D is a shame), there are a lot of terrible photographers (even in 2d) and you can't explain is their fault, they will say 3D is the problem.

- BOE make screens for Apple. Yes, Is a Chinese brand... but like all other devices, even if are high end (iphones, high-end tvs, etc., except samsung, is corean...). BOE reach globally, maybe even you already have one or more BOE screens at home and you don't know it (Do you have an iPad?)

- They produce everything in 3D, even TV commercials, concerts, etc. And they convert any movie in 3D; I have seen Mission Impossible 1 and 2 in perfect 3D on my ZTE Axon 7 Max (and for free), and in occident only the last Fallout movie was released in 3D, the entire saga is available, I'm watching the entire saga in 3D. Also all the Transformers saga (not only the titles released in 3D), and almost any big budget Hollywood movie is converted in 3D for Chinese market.

The RH1 is only the first prototype of the future (you can't pretend to have the movie holograms floating directly on a room, there's need to start with this holographic screens with almost all image inside). After this first generation (and it will greatly succeed at least in China) better holographic screens will appear and eventually we will have movie-like holograms floating around you on a distant future (don't expect that in only 5 years).
Where can i get my hands on these conversions?
post #4023 of 4049 Old 12-20-2018, 11:27 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
Liked: 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kano3D View Post

Right, I had the phone fully updated and current and the problem was still there. It is NOT a bug, it is a limit of the 4 view screen. It can show 3D and at better viewing angles than what we've had before like lenticular but it is NOT a replacement for glasses 3D screens.

Pop out 3D is part of the 3D depth plane and to claim it should be avoided for the sake of this limited product is ridiculous. It's not just the neg. parallax but also positive parallax that shows crosstalk. This is worse than most LCD displays that have varying degrees of success in low crosstalk performance. The RH1 would be considered much lower than those. This makes the 3D depth plane very small and layer-like, especially with the closely spaced onboard cameras. It's fine for closeups but that's really it. For shooting subjects 5-8 feet away, look like cardboard cutouts and it's flat at 8 feet.

As far as showing 3D in a limited way free of glasses, it's fine. But to use it for showing movies, no way. If they take this screen and simply make it larger it will fail to become anything more than a gimmick if it can't replace what we have already with glasses screens.

No one expected holograms despite their advertising claims. It is a glasses-free 3D screen, in some ways better than lenticular and in some ways worse. That's the truth after having it for about 10 days and shooting with it as well as displaying images from my Fuji W3 and Panasonic 3D1 and side by side 3D video I filmed.

They claim the RH1 screen is: Better than 3D. Well that's so far from the truth I don't know where to begin. They only thing it brings to the table that's new is it's glasses-free and better viewing angles than lenticular. If you're expecting a fantastic 3D image, look elsewhere. I'm finding most of my still images taken with 30-75mm stereo base actually resolve better on the 7 year old HTC Evo screen.
danlshane and dfa973 like this.

This line intentionally left blank.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4024 of 4049 Old 12-21-2018, 06:49 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 146
I admire Kano3D's enthusiasm for new 3-D technology, but thus far any hope for glasses-free 3-D for extended periods in the home is still wishful thinking. Once it hits the stores and I can see that my HOUSE OF WAX Blu-ray looks as good as it does on my passive LG OLED TV, then I'll get excited.

--
Dan Shane
LG 65EF9500 & LG 65UH8500

God gave us two eyes for a reason.
post #4025 of 4049 Old 12-21-2018, 09:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

I think if the bigger displays are anything like this, you have to keep your expectations low for glasses free 3D. I haven't seen the Ultra D panels but this isn't too impressive so far. It might be fine for a phone but for the price point it just isn't really worth it. I am impressed with the viewing angles and it does show 3D, but it's limited depth 3D.

Again, it's not a bug with crosstalk, it's just a limit of what the screen can show. To compensate you can arrange stills in 2 different formats and I tried both. The first method uses conversion and it will show my stills without crosstalk but then the conversion incorrectly aligns the edges and bends them so it's distorted, not good. The correct way is to bypass the onboard conversion and that shows it correctly but then crosstalk if there's any decent amount of pop out. So basically I can only show depth images. The HTC Evo, I have all of my mpo 3D stills loaded up now on it, just using that old phone as a 3D viewer for stills, but it also seems to handle side by side 3D mp4's fine too. Not every image can be displayed crosstalk free but I'm finding it actually can resolve images better with less crosstalk.

Hopefully the tech gets better, at this point I can't really see 3D returning in flat panels unless it's glasses free. But if they release it like this it will probably not wow anybody save that you don't need glasses. But to get the full effect of 3D, it just isn't going to replace what you have now. But maybe some day.

post #4026 of 4049 Old 12-22-2018, 01:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 717 Post(s)
Liked: 459
Well, the thing with glasses free 3d is it can be on all the time. When I was working with ultra D I had worked with it so long I forgot about the glasses thing - I just expected it. When I went to the theatre to see a movie I had wondered why they gave me glasses. I had forgotten completely about them because the screens just look natural - you look at the screen and see 3d instantly and don't question it or even realize that glasses ares till a thing.

It may not have the full "WOW" factor, but if it comes out people will rapidly forgo the glasses just to have a screen that appears completely natural. Like looking out a window.
post #4027 of 4049 Old 12-22-2018, 07:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 994 Post(s)
Liked: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worf View Post
It may not have the full "WOW" factor, but if it comes out people will rapidly forgo the glasses just to have a screen that appears completely natural. Like looking out a window.
However, if it's a poor implementation of it, news will travel fast, and people will avoid it. And from then on, it will have a bad reputation even when they get it right.
old corps and Kenbar like this.
post #4028 of 4049 Old 01-04-2019, 03:12 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DBob View Post
However, if it's a poor implementation of it, news will travel fast, and people will avoid it. And from then on, it will have a bad reputation even when they get it right.
Poor? Why? I think is absolutely amazing even without pop out, and plain people will like even for the liberty you have not needing glasses or to finding a perfect spot. I repeat, is a product for introduce depth for the masses, not for the few 3D enthusiasts like us. But that is a good notice for us even if you prefer extreme pop outs.

Speaking of the 3D content Hub is an App for the ZTE Axon 7 Max. There's also the K3DX and a new Samsung notebook (also glasses-free with eye sightment like the SuperD and Ivvy K5) bringing the same content as they share the same 3D Hub App. There's another hub with thousands of 3D titles bringing content to the SuperD D1, but maybe it extracts the content from the other. Here's reviews for some of this devices: http://www.tridimensional.info/tag/3d-smartphone/

Last edited by Kano3D; 01-04-2019 at 03:35 PM.
post #4029 of 4049 Old 01-07-2019, 10:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
Liked: 337
Here is some other (IMHO) sad 3D news.

As some of you may recall the IMAX program Journey into space was released by SHOUT! Factory as a UHD BD together with the corresponding 3D Blu-ray.

One of the last, great IMAX films produced by the Stephen Low Company had been Aircraft Carrier: Guardian of the Seas which I've been dying to see and it would appear SHOUT! listened to my request to be able to watch this IMAX film from a physical disc, alas the accompanying Blu-ray disc apparently is only 2D although the aircraft carrier footage had been shot in real 3D: http://www.stephenlow.com/project/aircraft-carrier/

UHD release scheduled for February, but probably no 3D Blu-ray: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=312054

"It is only about things that do not interest one that one can give a really unbiased opinion, which is no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is always absolutely valueless." Oscar Wilde
post #4030 of 4049 Old 01-07-2019, 06:06 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Hidden Universe was 3D in theaters but IMAX is no longer releasing these on Blu ray 3D, only releasing in 4K and regular Blu ray combo.

The list of 3D IMAX titles not released on Blu ray 3D in recent times so far includes:

Hidden Universe
Tornado Alley
Great White Shark
Antartica on the Edge
A Beautiful Planet
Journey to the South Pacific
Titan's of the Ice Age

Possibly theses were not released on Blu ray 3D format because of Universal distribution in triple pack 4K/2D combo packs and not Shout Factory which handled the last 6 or so IMAX solo releases in 4K/3D/2D Blu ray individual release combos. Time will tell if they ever see a Blu ray 3D release but I'm guessing not.

The last IMAX features to be released on Blu ray 3D are National Parks Adventure and Dream Big. This appears to be the end of Blu ray 3D releases for IMAX.
Yeah, add Aircraft Carrier to the list. I would say they are no longer releasing on Blu ray 3D, last 2 came out in 2017, none since. Game over for IMAX Blu ray 3D. I have a few of the 4K versions with the 3D combo's but I've never bothered to view them.

post #4031 of 4049 Old 01-07-2019, 10:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 717 Post(s)
Liked: 459
Damn, I was hoping to see Aircraft Carrier in 3D. It never made it north of the border, or at least never to any of the local IMAX theatres. (It really sucked when the IMAX theatre shut down, it only showed IMAX movies. Now we only have IMAX screens and they usually only show theatricals, not the IMAX documentaries).
Frank714 likes this.
post #4032 of 4049 Old 01-08-2019, 03:42 AM
Rabid 3-D Aficionado

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 730 Post(s)
Liked: 615
The lack of a 3-D Blu-ray with the upcoming release of Aircraft Carrier is disappointing. I've written Shout! for an explanation but am sure to receive a boilerplate response from marketing. I'm afraid that leaves us with the post-converted scenes, pretty good too IMO, in Top Gun 3-D for stereoscopic images of an aircraft carrier.
Frank714 likes this.
post #4033 of 4049 Old 01-08-2019, 08:17 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 42
I haven't seen it, but if the 3-D is as poorly implemented as on some of the other Shout Factory titles, it may not be much of a loss. A 40 min IMAX film with about 5 minutes of random 3-D scenes inserted into an otherwise 2-D film is not worth it and a cheat. Just a few years ago, we were getting excellent IMAX 3D movies, but some of those recent releases were terrible. I did like the Butterflies one, that was a welcome exception.
aaronwt likes this.
post #4034 of 4049 Old 01-08-2019, 10:03 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Well at least we have a rollable screen at CES! Because you know that will be so useful and what we've all been missing for years and years and now it's finally here.

post #4035 of 4049 Old 01-08-2019, 10:08 AM

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Liked: 213
Quote:
Well at least we have a rollable screen at CES! Because you know that will be so useful and what we've all been missing for years and years and now it's finally here.
THANK GOODNESS THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!

It wasn't 3D by any chance, was it?

Panasonic VIERA TC-P55ST30 55-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV TV
Panasonic DMP-BDT360 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
Panasonic DMP-BDT215 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
Yamaha RX-V757 Receiver, Cambridge Soundworks Towers, JBL center, and assorted other speakers for 7.1
post #4036 of 4049 Old 01-08-2019, 11:04 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

—And smart toilets, which should prove to be more immersive than 3D with Atmos anyway.
danlshane and dfa973 like this.

post #4037 of 4049 Old 01-09-2019, 05:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve P. View Post
I haven't seen it, but if the 3-D is as poorly implemented as on some of the other Shout Factory titles, it may not be much of a loss. A 40 min IMAX film with about 5 minutes of random 3-D scenes inserted into an otherwise 2-D film is not worth it and a cheat.

http://www.stephenlow.com/project/aircraft-carrier/

Quote: Aircraft Carrier is captured in 15/70 motion picture film and ultra high-definition digital 3D. ... The onboard crew captured 3D scenes of intense flight activities including night launches and landings as well as POV shots from the cockpit of F-18 Super Hornet fighter jets in flight.

So no, it's not just "5 minutes of random 3-D scenes", the film choreography hinted in the official trailers reveals that much consideration had been devoted to 3D shooting and this was / is a unique once-in-a-lifetime-only opportunity to experience life aboard and around an actual aircraft carrier as 'close' as humanly possible (thanks to 3D).

As for the other 3D IMAX titles only released in 2D compiled by tomtastic (thanks) I'd argue that you'd find plenty of similiar or comparable program content from other content providers, but in the particular case of Aircraft Carrier and to my knowledge this is the only 3D footage ever shot on an aircraft carrier and as such has priceless value for posterity and for the history of steroscopic records.

Therefore, I find SHOUT!'s decision not to enclose the corresponding Blu-ray in 3D along with the UHD BD - for lack of better word - immensely shortsighted and tragic. IMHO, this is an exceptional, head and shoulders above the rest documentary that would have deserved better.

"It is only about things that do not interest one that one can give a really unbiased opinion, which is no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is always absolutely valueless." Oscar Wilde
post #4038 of 4049 Old 01-09-2019, 05:22 AM

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 39
I saw Aircraft Carrier in IMAX 3D and was very disappointed in the quailty of the picture especially after making a 2 hour drive to see it.
post #4039 of 4049 Old 01-09-2019, 06:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Could you please elaborate what was disappointing about the "quality of the picture"?

At least you were able to watch it on an IMAX screen and in 3D - you have no idea how much I do envy you.

post #4040 of 4049 Old 01-09-2019, 07:49 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank714 View Post
http://www.stephenlow.com/project/aircraft-carrier/

Quote: Aircraft Carrier is captured in 15/70 motion picture film and ultra high-definition digital 3D. ... The onboard crew captured 3D scenes of intense flight activities including night launches and landings as well as POV shots from the cockpit of F-18 Super Hornet fighter jets in flight.

So no, it's not just "5 minutes of random 3-D scenes", the film choreography hinted in the official trailers reveals that much consideration had been devoted to 3D shooting and this was / is a unique once-in-a-lifetime-only opportunity to experience life aboard and around an actual aircraft carrier as 'close' as humanly possible (thanks to 3D).

As for the other 3D IMAX titles only released in 2D compiled by tomtastic (thanks) I'd argue that you'd find plenty of similiar or comparable program content from other content providers, but in the particular case of Aircraft Carrier and to my knowledge this is the only 3D footage ever shot on an aircraft carrier and as such has priceless value for posterity and for the history of steroscopic records.

Therefore, I find SHOUT!'s decision not to enclose the corresponding Blu-ray in 3D along with the UHD BD - for lack of better word - immensely shortsighted and tragic. IMHO, this is an exceptional, head and shoulders above the rest documentary that would have deserved better.
I would agree, and will certainly not be purchasing a flattened out 2D only version. I'm glad to hear that there is reportedly more (and hopefully 100% 3-D content) in this IMAX title, but as I said, some other recent titles released by Shout (from Stephen Low) have been very underwhelming, mostly flat, with seemingly random 3-D shots inserted. This of course, is the fault of the filmmakers themselves. When someone pays for an Big Screen/IMAX 3D presentation, they should not get 90% 2-D footage, and unfortunately, that's they way it has gone with some of the more recent ones.

If indeed AIRCRAFT CARRIER is a proper 3-D movie, then it is indeed a shame home viewers will be denied of it. However, until I see it or get confirmation, I'm afraid all I see in the press statement about how the film was shot is that "3D scenes were captured". Fool me once....

Last edited by Steve P.; 01-09-2019 at 07:54 AM.
post #4041 of 4049 Old 01-09-2019, 08:25 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

I've found nearly all of the IMAX titles really good content wise, I haven't found one that I didn't like so far. I would assume Aircraft Carrier would be the same. Now the 3D quality has varied on some especially those that are filmed with the big IMAX 15/70 camera. Yes, the image quality is fantastic, but is the 3D quality the best? Not always.

National Parks Adventure is a good example, they don't always use the 3D camera, only for a few choice scenes, the other scenes are shot in 2D and converted which just look flat and a 2D pushback so might as well just be 2D. But it's a large camera, loud and the lens spacing is fixed so the 3D effect is limited to its range where it's placed. It would be great if they had shot other scenes in 3D even if they weren't with the big camera but they're just 2D.

Aircraft, I haven't seen it so I can't say. It's certainly possible they shot some of it in 3D and some of it in 2D, given the locations. But what I can is that it was clearly intended for 3D and it's a shame that K2/Giant Screen didn't insist on a Blu ray 3D release. Having a 3D version isn't any different than having a film in its original aspect ratio. Would people not complain if they couldn't see a movie intended for 2.35, only in 1.33?

There are seven IMAX titles that have been released by Universal and only 2D, besides Aircraft Carrier. I thought it might be because Universal was handling the releases now for IMAX but since Shout Factory picked up this one and also no 3D, I don't think that's the case. It's probably a shift away from 3D for home entertainment because of manufacturing preference for 4K.
Frank714 likes this.

post #4042 of 4049 Old 01-09-2019, 09:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuslaw View Post
I've written Shout! for an explanation but am sure to receive a boilerplate response from marketing.

Thank you! I just added my voice to yours and hope that my reasoning to provide us with the 3D Blu-ray for that particular IMAX film is sound and somewhat convincing.

I would appreciate if others could join our little 'petition', here is the link to SHOUT!s product page and at its end please feel free to add your voice to ours.

http://www.shoutfactory.com/product...roduct_id=6993

(dang it, I want to experience the carrier and its jet fighters as close as it's technically possible)

post #4043 of 4049 Old 01-09-2019, 09:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Aircraft Carrier, I haven't seen it so I can't say. It's certainly possible they shot some of it in 3D and some of it in 2D, given the locations. But what I can is that it was clearly intended for 3D and it's a shame that K2/Giant Screen didn't insist on a Blu ray 3D release. Having a 3D version isn't any different than having a film in its original aspect ratio. Would people not complain if they couldn't see a movie intended for 2.35, only in 1.33?

Based on the trailers and the behind-the-scenes stills (revealing the native 3D camera) I'm pretty certain that all footage around and aboard the USS Ronald Reagan is real 3D, including the CGI that takes us inside the carrier's structure. AFAIK K2 Communications does not have the distribution rights as for some time now they didn't list Aircraft Carrier any longer in their program portfolio.
marcuslaw likes this.

post #4044 of 4049 Old 01-10-2019, 04:01 PM

Does anyone know if the house with a clock in the walls had a 3D theater release and possible BR release?
post #4045 of 4049 Old 01-10-2019, 07:42 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornsk57 View Post
Does anyone know if the house with a clock in the walls had a 3D theater release and possible BR release?
I'm guessing only the remastered THRILLER was in 3D. There is no mention, that I can find, that The House with a Clock in Its Walls was 3D other than The List of 3D Films on Wikipedia.

Quote:
SPECIAL PRESENTATION: For the first time ever, for one week only, experience Michael Jackson’s THRILLER in IMAX 3D. Playing ahead of showing of The House with a Clock in Its Walls, for one week only, September 20 – 27.
http://www.challengertlh.com/event/...-in-its-walls/
post #4046 of 4049 Old 01-10-2019, 07:51 PM

I know but did they have 3D glasses only for that thriller intro then take them off during the movie?
post #4047 of 4049 Old 01-11-2019, 02:42 PM
UHD Addict

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 8427 Post(s)
Liked: 5318
Quote:
I know but did they have 3D glasses only for that thriller intro then take them off during the movie?
Yes. Well that is how it was at the AMC theater by me. My brother told me about it.

53TB unRAID2--45TB unRAID3--35TB unRAID1a
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #4048 of 4049 Old 01-11-2019, 02:49 PM

Out of curiosity can you buy the thriller on 3D bluray?
post #4049 of 4049 Old 01-13-2019, 04:34 AM
Rabid 3-D Aficionado

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 730 Post(s)
Liked: 615
Quote:
Out of curiosity can you buy the thriller on 3D bluray?
Nope. Not a mention since its limited theatrical engagement in a few theaters playing before The House with a Clock in Its Walls.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 3D Content

Tags
blu-ray 3d , gearvr