Forum Jump: 
 84Likes

post #31 of 104 Old 12-02-2018, 07:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Make sure your settings are correct on the xbox (I assume xbox one S or X?)
Go to settings - display & sound - audio output - then you MUST set the HDMI audio to Bitstream out and the bitstream format to Dolby Atmos for home theater

I also believe you need to download the dolby access app thru the store (its free for home theater, costs money for the headphones) and go through the setup prior to being able to use Atmos. This app also has all of the demo content that others are talking about - although I find the demo content to be OK at best - get yourself a copy of ready player one on bluray for a really great Atmos track.

For Netflix, I think you need to purchase the premium plan (UHD) in order to get Atmos, but I am not 100% sure about that. There is a growing list of Atmos titles on Netflix now.

I have a 5.1.4 and run most of my Atmos experiences through my xbox and after playing around with the levels of each speaker I could never go back.
meles likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 104 Old 12-03-2018, 05:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Here is my setup - proud to show it off now that Atmos/Auro3d is working 🙂
Next project is an AT screen so I can use the full width of the room with 2.35:1 movies !!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15438403000726620413118694403608_1543840360395.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	2490654  
unretarded likes this.
post #33 of 104 Old 12-03-2018, 06:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
Liked: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by unretarded View Post
I have heard both and once you get yours dialed in, the soundbar is a joke compared to what you have.

They were probably playing some demo that has the speakers lit up, which there are no movies like that at all.....

Bump those ceiling speakers up about 6DB or more until you like it...…..that should get you where you want to be right now.

You do have speakers installed in/on the ceiling right ?

The room calibration mic is not ears, we do not hear omni directional....so bump the rear surrounds until you like what you hear, same with the ceiling speakers...crank them bad dads up...…

I was just listening to some Atmos music and had the ceilings bumped up 9db...…..in the channel level from calibration......
Unretarded, I think you mean well but no one, not even you, can sell me on ATMOS or any other "object based" sound as I know no one hears in object based in real life. It's just another surround codec that is being marketed, period. Another codec can be invented having speakers in the floor. But as an informed consumer, you have to know when to draw the line and 5.1 or 7.1 is sufficient for an immersive movie or music experience. One should concentrate on having superior electronics as well as quality speakers with the same drivers all the way around along with good subs that can reach the subsonic range. Assuming the source is great, this is enough, at least for me.
Bill Mac, natchie and unretarded like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 104 Old 12-03-2018, 07:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
Liked: 1987
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby View Post
Unretarded, I think you mean well but no one, not even you, can sell me on ATMOS or any other "object based" sound as I know no one hears in object based in real life. It's just another surround codec that is being marketed, period. Another codec can be invented having speakers in the floor. But as an informed consumer, you have to know when to draw the line and 5.1 or 7.1 is sufficient for an immersive movie or music experience. One should concentrate on having superior electronics as well as quality speakers with the same drivers all the way around along with good subs that can reach the subsonic range. Assuming the source is great, this is enough, at least for me.

I get it, to each their own, some people demand pure mono and not the adulterated stereo......do what ever makes you happy.

However, I think you might be confused on object based audio.

They take a sound and locate it in a 3d box, the renderer then places the correct amount of volume out of many speakers, not just a single over head speaker. What you describe is more how channel based audio works, they take a sound and place it in a center or rear channel.

I am shakin the room down to 7hz, so I am good in that area....

thehun, meles, weekendtoy and 1 others like this.

Link to Stereo Integrity SI HT 18 sub build......http://afterconvert.com/forum/155-di...-pedestal.html
Speakers and subs for sale...http://afterconvert.com/forum/209-au...kers-subs.html
post #35 of 104 Old 12-04-2018, 09:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
Liked: 997
gbaby while defending his rigid and antiquated ways of thinking, made a most excellent case in supporting the need for an ATMOS system. With ATMOS, you are not merley surrounded by sounds, you are enveloped by them. Omnidirectional, as stated

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

post #36 of 104 Old 12-04-2018, 03:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekendtoy View Post
gbaby while defending his rigid and antiquated ways of thinking, made a most excellent case in supporting the need for an ATMOS system. With ATMOS, you are not merley surrounded by sounds, you are enveloped by them. Omnidirectional, as stated
All I can say is that there is a sucker born every minute.
post #37 of 104 Old 12-09-2018, 07:21 PM

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Quote:
All I can say is that there is a sucker born every minute.
This reminds me of a similar experience I had with another person not too long ago.

There was a guy here on AVS making a similar argument to about subwoofers where he was emphatic about not needing a frequency response below 45 Hz. He was so proud of his system being able to pound his chest at 120Hz.

I was trying to tell him of the benefits of having infinite baffle subs with a frequency response flat down to 10Hz. But he emphatically wouldn't have any of it and thought it was total nonsense going below 45Hz. LOL!
Oh well... it's his loss.

i've pretty much been 2.1 all my life but can't wait to get the atmos system all hooked up now that I have the opportunity.
There is no way it can get worse with more independent speaker channels. (short of user error)
I've heard some bad ass IMAX movie theaters with Xcellent atmos speaker systems. WOW! I want THAT!

Last edited by Hydrazine; 12-09-2018 at 07:36 PM.
post #38 of 104 Old 12-10-2018, 10:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
Liked: 343
LPs didn't have a lot going on in the lowest octave. Maybe he was a vinyl fan.

I don't see a lot of reason to go beyond standard 5.1 in small room like a bedroom, but the larger the room, the more it benefits from more channels. The average large living room has furniture in the middle of the room, which can destroy the meshing of the fronts and rears with floor standing speakers. Overhead speakers would help bridge the gap.

Last edited by sworth; 12-10-2018 at 10:41 AM.
post #39 of 104 Old 12-10-2018, 02:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I am in a 12x12 room and there is a ton of value in going beyond 5.1 with Atmos...…..

Link to Stereo Integrity SI HT 18 sub build......http://afterconvert.com/forum/155-di...-pedestal.html
Speakers and subs for sale...http://afterconvert.com/forum/209-au...kers-subs.html
post #40 of 104 Old 12-10-2018, 03:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Most folks with ATMOS spend their time tweeking the sound trying to get the so called immersive sound from the ceiling speakers. If you have the right rear speakers.... But then again, different strokes for different folks. You ATMOS folks, did you hear object based sound today outside your home?
post #41 of 104 Old 12-10-2018, 09:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Most folks with ATMOS spend their time tweeking the sound trying to get the so called immersive sound from the ceiling speakers. If you have the right rear speakers.... But then again, different strokes for different folks. You ATMOS folks, did you hear object based sound today outside your home?

Yep....sound originates from 360 in all directions in real life , not a single horizontal plane.

I walked under a fountain, looked up at a plane......drove under a bridge, heard crows squawkin as they flew over...…..same as in my Theater room.

When you talked to people did you look up in the sky,......probably not, since we have very good directional hearing, like if some one shouts from second story window we look up...……...if some one shouts from across the room we do not look up at the ceiling.

When some one shouts from a balcony in the movie and "IF" the Atmos was mixed correctly, I almost look up, since the sound is coming from the correct place....soo effective it is almost spooky...…..some spooky movies take advantage of that and it literally sounds like some one is walking on a creaky floor upstairs in my house for real, or when they do a great outside the room sound, it literally sounds like its outside.

Many many people report lots of movie pauses when they first get Atmos, thinking its is real world sounds, instead of the movie...…..no 5.1 system has ever fooled me into thinking some one was really upstairs in my house...….outside the room a few times....

post #42 of 104 Old 12-11-2018, 07:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yep....sound originates from 360 in all directions in real life , not a single horizontal plane.

I walked under a fountain, looked up at a plane......drove under a bridge, heard crows squawkin as they flew over...…..same as in my Theater room.

When you talked to people did you look up in the sky,......probably not, since we have very good directional hearing, like if some one shouts from second story window we look up...……...if some one shouts from across the room we do not look up at the ceiling.

When some one shouts from a balcony in the movie and "IF" the Atmos was mixed correctly, I almost look up, since the sound is coming from the correct place....soo effective it is almost spooky...…..some spooky movies take advantage of that and it literally sounds like some one is walking on a creaky floor upstairs in my house for real, or when they do a great outside the room sound, it literally sounds like its outside.

Many many people report lots of movie pauses when they first get Atmos, thinking its is real world sounds, instead of the movie...…..no 5.1 system has ever fooled me into thinking some one was really upstairs in my house...….outside the room a few times....
I'm not mad at you Enjoy the ATMOS. I'll pass.
unretarded likes this.
post #43 of 104 Old 12-11-2018, 10:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I once talked with a guy who was interested in upgrading his 1970s era stereo system. He said that he was interested in multichannel sound. So I explained how multichannel was the biggest advance in sound quality since the introduction of stereo. I gave him information on how to do it without spending a lot of money, and how to find a home theater installer to help him make it perfect. He thanked me and went out and bought an old school stereo system. The only difference between it and his previous system was that it used HDMI instead of RCA jacks. You can lead an old goat to water, but...
post #44 of 104 Old 12-11-2018, 11:30 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
Quoted: 6451 Post(s)
Liked: 5207
Quote:
Indeed, reality is object-based (i.e., point source sounds that can be anywhere in 3D space).
captainbrent likes this.

Sanjay
post #45 of 104 Old 12-11-2018, 12:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdurani View Post
Indeed, reality is object-based (i.e., point source sounds that can be anywhere in 3D space).
I agree. I have a 7.2 system with Quadropole rear speakers elevated about three feet above my seating position. It is a very immersive sound.
post #46 of 104 Old 12-11-2018, 12:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworth View Post
I once talked with a guy who was interested in upgrading his 1970s era stereo system. He said that he was interested in multichannel sound. So I explained how multichannel was the biggest advance in sound quality since the introduction of stereo. I gave him information on how to do it without spending a lot of money, and how to find a home theater installer to help him make it perfect. He thanked me and went out and bought an old school stereo system. The only difference between it and his previous system was that it used HDMI instead of RCA jacks. You can lead an old goat to water, but...
Surround sound is fine. I just don't like hearing Atmos music coming from the ceiling. So unnatural.
post #47 of 104 Old 12-11-2018, 03:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Having music come from behind you is unnatural too. In fact, the purpose of recorded music isn't to present natural sound. It's to present something *better* than natural. But in a properly calibrated 5.1, 7.1 or Atmos system, sound doesn't have to come from weird directions. The channels can mesh to create sound fields capable of placing sound sources all around you in the middle of the room, not just against the walls. If it sounds like sound only comes from the direction of the individual speakers, odds are your system isn't calibrated properly.
post #48 of 104 Old 12-15-2018, 04:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
ATMOS fanboys for sure, and they will hurt and insult you. Just visit their thread and make a comment contrary to their beliefs.

Just clearing up opinions with science...….opinions are fine, whatever a person likes is fine, its when people try to pass off opinions as science the problems start.

You don`t like it, I am good with that, plenty of stuff that I do not like.

But when claims are made that are opinion based and then defended like they are science is when people start to correct them...…..such as your statement about 3d sound....we live in a world of 3d sound, that's science, not opinion.....feel free to like it or not, people are free to like what they want, no one can tell another person what they should like or will like. But to say recreating sounds in a single horizontal plane is just like the real world, I am sorry, but that's not opinion and false, science shows it is 3d.

Its the entire premis of any 3d sound processing/playback/recording is to better create what we hear in real life, because sound comes from all around us.

Now one "could" argue that a engine is a single point sound source and does not originate above our heads and the sound reflects from above, the same as a ear level speaker in a room reflects off the ceiling......but to recreate a environment where that sound was heard such as a tunnel, open desert, city streets with a single point ear level system would require everyone room to be exactly like the environment it happened in , which I am not making a room that is just like downtown new York and is only good for that one sound signature.

I installed a 3d sound system with ceiling speakers that can capture as best as possible right now , all of those enviroments in my small interior house sized room.....without having the room be just like a open desert, a tunnel or downtown new York.

Ideally one would visit those locations live to hear that, the best possible recreation of a environment right now is 3d non channel based sound, that's why everything is always compared to live...…...live is what actually happened and capturing that for recreation at home by far is best achieved with 3d sound at this time.
ratbuddy and niterida like this.

post #49 of 104 Old 12-15-2018, 04:58 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Just a bunch of Amos fanboys, but they will insult you if you visit their thread and make a comment contrary to their opinion. They can be very uncivil.
You're really the person that derailed this thread with your name calling (implying somebody is a sucker even if you don't use the word is the same as straight out name calling). You don't like or plan on using ATMOS, everybody gets it. Why don't you see your way out of the thread and let the discussion progress as intended.
sdurani, mikela, RUR and 1 others like this.
post #50 of 104 Old 12-16-2018, 10:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatumjon View Post
You're really the person that derailed this thread with your name calling (implying somebody is a sucker even if you don't use the word is the same as straight out name calling). You don't like or plan on using ATMOS, everybody gets it. Why don't you see your way out of the thread and let the discussion progress as intended.
Exhibit A.
post #51 of 104 Old 12-21-2018, 08:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 19
OK - thanks to looking for options for an amp to power the VOG speaker I came across another thread on here about using 2 receivers to run the height speakers and this is what I came up with :

I am running a Marantz SR7012 with Auro 3D speaker setup so I have 4 heights and a Top Surround (Voice Of God). Now the 7012 will power it as 5.1.4 but I needed an amp to power the VOG speaker as the output to that is supplied by the 2nd subwoofer pre-out. So rather than buy a mono amp I decided to use a spare Denon AVR1910 receiver. I was also unhappy with the 3d surround effects I was getting as it didn't seem to be much effect at all.

So I plugged in and wired up the Denon to power the heights and VOG and what an instant improvement - but that might just have been because the Denon was powering the heights a lot more than the beds without any setup.

So I proceeded to setup the Denon and was wondering about speaker levels, distances, master volume, Audyssey etc and after thinking about it realised that none of those matter because once you run Audyssey (or whatever you have) on the master receiver (the 7012) it will compensate for whatever the slave receiver is doing anyway.
Lets say the speakers are physically 3m from the MLP but front height left is set to 2m and 0db and the front height right is only 1m and -5db on the slave. When Audyssey is run on the master it will measure the difference in delay on these 2 speakers and will (should?) set the levels and distances to compensate for processing by both receivers.

But just to make it easier and more logical I set the Master Volume to 0, Speaker distance to 3.6m and levels to 0, turned all processing off and then reran Audyssey setup on the 7012. The new setup was as close as dammit exactly identical to the old (before I added the Denon). Speaker distances WERE exactly the same and the levels changed on the heights but they were all the same differences as before - all were increased by 5db. In light of that I increased the set volume on the slave receiver by 5db and reduced the level of the heights by 5db just to bring them back in line with the rest of the system.

It now sounds like it should and I am pretty sure there seems to be more detail and clarity overall - at least it seems to sound like a huge improvement to my ears - and the 3D effect is as it should be

I haven't had a chance to max it out volume wise yet, but I suspect it will play louder and better than before.

And just to appease gbaby :

And an added benefit of this setup is that if you want to change the amount of height effects, either more or less, then it is just a simple matter of adjusting the volume on the slave receiver. So you can listen to music and movies in plain surround and then crank it up for sci-fi/action blockbusters where surely even gbaby wants to hear bullets and things whistling overhead and shrapnel and debris raining down from above ??

Either way I think my original problem of not hearing the 3D sound effect was simply not enough volume out of the heights. I did try adjusting the levels once but they had to go a fair way up to make even a slightly noticeable difference - now with the volume easily changed on the slave receiver I can have as much or as little 3d as I want - and I want a LOT !!
post #52 of 104 Old 12-27-2018, 01:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by niterida View Post

And just to appease gbaby :

And an added benefit of this setup is that if you want to change the amount of height effects, either more or less, then it is just a simple matter of adjusting the volume on the slave receiver. So you can listen to music and movies in plain surround and then crank it up for sci-fi/action blockbusters where surely even gbaby wants to hear bullets and things whistling overhead and shrapnel and debris raining down from above ??

Either way I think my original problem of not hearing the 3D sound effect was simply not enough volume out of the heights. I did try adjusting the levels once but they had to go a fair way up to make even a slightly noticeable difference - now with the volume easily changed on the slave receiver I can have as much or as little 3d as I want - and I want a LOT !!
I am not against Atmos, but its not for me. I have been in audio since the early '70s, and I have seen formats and codecs come and go. I have purchased so many receivers and preamps, I am ashamed to tell you. My last purchase was a Bryston SP-3 pre-amp/processor, and having listened to it, I think a good processor is more important than a regular processor with the latest codecs. I heard an Anthem Atmos setup in a high end audio shop, and it felt a little gimmicky to me. It was a war scene on the ground and you could hear sound coming from the ceiling. I'm just not impressed, but I do not mind others being impressed. I'm more into the substance of the movie, and 7.2 is sufficient for me to enjoy a movie.
post #53 of 104 Old 12-27-2018, 02:33 PM

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 22
How can anyone in the home theater hobby possibly have any credibility when claiming how many speakers are too many, too little or too hyped? Seriously, this conversation makes me want to vomit when someone says Atmos is hype because you don't hear it "real life". You don't live in the world of John Wick, Jurassic Park isn't real but having more speakers is ridiculous? Like anything in ones home theater is meant to be what you experience in your backyard. If you're a person that's hypocritical to your peers, turn in your enthusiast card and shut up.
weekendtoy likes this.
post #54 of 104 Old 12-27-2018, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookiegr View Post
How can anyone in the home theater hobby possibly have any credibility when claiming how many speakers are too many, too little or too hyped?
Human nature. Anything beyond the number of speakers you have is too many. Anything more expensive than you're willing to spend is too expensive. Common sentiment in this hobby.
unretarded likes this.

Sanjay
post #55 of 104 Old 12-27-2018, 03:23 PM

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked: 139
I too was underwhelmed with my Atmos setup until I listened to some of the Dolby demos. There was one where it is raining and it actually sounded like it was falling from the ceiling. I could also pinpoint where every sound was coming from. It made me realize that most movies aren't trying to show off directional audio, they are creating an Atmos(phere).
sdrucker, RUR and unretarded like this.

Media: LG 77" OLED 4K C8 / Denon AVR-X8500H 7.1.4 / Oppo UDP-203 / Nvidia SHIELD (2017) / Apple TV 4K / Sony 4K FMP-X10 / Gaming PC (Threadripper 1950X / 2x GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SLI) / PlayStation 4 Pro with PS VR / PlayStation (original) - Family: Sony 85" 4K XBR-85X900F / Denon AVR-X3400H 5.1 / Nvidia SHIELD (2017) / Apple TV 4K / C64 Mini - Game: Hisense 55" 4K 55H8C / Denon AVR-X3400H 5.1 / Nvidia SHIELD (2017) / Apple TV 4K
post #56 of 104 Old 12-27-2018, 03:53 PM
RUR
Innocent Bystander

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
Liked: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantc View Post
….There was one where it is raining and it actually sounded like it was falling from the ceiling. I could also pinpoint where every sound was coming from. It made me realize that most movies aren't trying to show off directional audio, they are creating an Atmos(phere).
So very true! Early in Atmos days I had the opportunity to watch/listen to Ex Machina in a very well set up Atmos home theater. Even though there are almost no big, obvious overhead events in the movie, the simple scenes in the house/laboratory presented a crystal clear audio bubble of background noises. When we turned off only the ceiling speakers by way of experiment, the bubble collapsed, leaving the soundfield sounding flat and lifeless. Even in this quiet movie, the difference with overheads was extraordinary and definitely more realistic.

As for more obvious Atmos-friendly movies, anyone watching without overheads is definitely missing out on a ton of audio fun - see Ready Player One.
sdurani, weekendtoy and sdrucker like this.
post #57 of 104 Old 12-27-2018, 04:47 PM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1013 Post(s)
Liked: 1370
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookiegr View Post
How can anyone in the home theater hobby possibly have any credibility when claiming how many speakers are too many, too little or too hyped? Seriously, this conversation makes me want to vomit when someone says Atmos is hype because you don't hear it "real life". You don't live in the world of John Wick, Jurassic Park isn't real but having more speakers is ridiculous? Like anything in ones home theater is meant to be what you experience in your backyard. If you're a person that's hypocritical to your peers, turn in your enthusiast card and shut up.

I will say this, IMO ,the point of a rather precipitous diminishing return is something that enthusiasts, in many instances, unfortunately,are the last to admit. I believe audio is the worst for this. I'm a home theater nut; when I went to see the Christie Large Venue projector in Kitchener at the end of October I knew going in that I had one of the best projection systems in a home in the world yet this hammered what I have and it was incredibly obvious. I do not believe that some of the audio upgrades tossed around come close to this kind of threshold although the hyperbole would have one believe so.

Art
gbaby likes this.
post #58 of 104 Old 12-28-2018, 11:03 AM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Liked: 195
I am in the process of adding ceiling speakers for a 5.1.2 set up. How much better will Atmos sound compared to a regular True HD or DTSHD audio track? My system to me anyhow, sounds really good now, can't imagine it sounding even better, which is what I am hoping for. 🙂
post #59 of 104 Old 12-28-2018, 11:07 AM

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Liked: 159
Everyone has heard positional audio in the 3D space in real life. Many experiments over decades have proven people can point out positional audio source in 3D space all around them. I can hear a fly zooming around my living room as if flies above, below, and around me.

Close your eyes and have a friend randomly snap his or her fingers low and high. You will be able to tell the position quite well.

The helicopter example is true, but it isn't proof that humans can't identify positional audio. Humans hear positional audio in the high frequencies only, and a helicopter is about 40Hz. Incidentally this is how 5.1 systems pull off positional audio using satellites (high freq) and why your sub can be anywhere without sounding positional (low freq). Also helicopters are so loud that there is incredible multipathing going on as it reflects off of buildings, houses, mountains, trees, ground, cars, etc...there are too many conflicting signals.

Whether or not ATMOS is noticeable, worth the money, or overdone gimmick... that is all subjective and can be debated by reasonable people. I don't have ATMOS myself so I'll stay out of it.

But whether or not humans can hear 3D positional audio in real life is not subjective. This has been proven over and over. It can be easily proven in person by anyone with a buddy who can snap fingers. For fun I just did this with a co-worker. If you CAN'T identify the position, then you have a problem.
captainbrent and ratbuddy like this.
post #60 of 104 Old 12-28-2018, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPURR DBL NKL View Post
How much better will Atmos sound compared to a regular True HD or DTSHD audio track?
The sound quality will be the same (the Atmos format uses TrueHD lossless packing for the audio). The only difference will be the element of height (2D ring of sound will become a 3D bubble of sound).
natchie likes this.

Sanjay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Surround Music Formats