post #31 of 32 Old 01-09-2019, 11:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 833 Post(s)
Liked: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by impetigo View Post
edit: does the "Sector" box set DVD-A also not have the Wilson mix? It was released in 2011.
If you're referring to 'A Farewell To Kings' then no... The Steve Wilson multi-channel (BRDA) re-mix is currently only available as part of the very expensive 2017 boxed-set.

The 'Sector 2' DVD-A boxed-set contains the same Richard Chycki multi-channel re-mix as the HFPA Blu-ray audio disc....

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
TV: LG 65UH770V | DISC SPINNER: OPPO UDP-203 | STB: VU+ UNO 4K SE
AMPS: 2No Audiolab 8000A, 2No Audiolab M-PWR | SPEAKERS: 4No KEF 103.2, 3No Wharfedale Diamond 10
ISP: Virgin Media @ 100Mbps | NETWORK: 1000Mbps | NAS: DS212+
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 Old 01-09-2019, 12:42 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeMoreDigital View Post
If you're referring to 'A Farewell To Kings' then no... The Steve Wilson multi-channel (BRDA) re-mix is currently only available as part of the very expensive 2017 boxed-set.

The 'Sector 2' DVD-A boxed-set contains the same Richard Chycki multi-channel re-mix as the HFPA Blu-ray audio disc....
Thank you, sir.

I guess it doesn't matter anyway since I've decided to just keep Moving Pictures, Signals, and Fly By Night. The others are not really my cup of tea (although Rush as a band isn't really my cup of tea either, still, it will be nice to have a few in the collection).

VIDEO: Epson 5040UB | EliteScreens AEON Edge Free 110" 16x9 CineWhite Screen | Sony 65X900A | Sony 55X900A
MEDIA: Oppo UDP 203 | Oppo BDP 103 | Apple TV | Amazon FireTV | Sony PS3
RECEIVER: Yamaha Aventage RX-A820
AUDIO: Polk RTi6 (front L/R), Polk CSi3 (center), Monitor Audio Shadow 25 (surround L/R)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Surround Music Formats